Mucovagin vaginal globules
Mucovagin vaginal globules is the first preparation in Poland containing specially formulated hyaluronic acid of small-molecule structure – BASHYAL™. Mucovagin supports healing processes and regeneration of the vaginal mucosa. It is recommended especially in the states of vaginal atrophy and dystrophy. It facilitates treatment and wound healing after childbirth and gynaecological surgery. It soothes inflammation and reduces discomfort caused by dryness of the vaginal mucosa as a result of menopause.
Intended for use:
- in the case of dryness and discomfort of intimate parts
- in the case of pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse
- during menopause in order to restore the vaginal epithelium
- in the case of a lack of willingness or ability of hormone replacement therapy
- after childbirth and during breastfeeding
- after medical procedures and gynaecological surgeries
- to improve the quality of life of intimate
How it works
Hyaluronic acid, which is a natural building block of the human body, is an active ingredient of the Mucovagin vaginal globules. Binding to moist mucous secretions of a vagina, the hyaluronic acid forms a Gel coating on its surface. It constitutes a protective barrier caring for mucous membrane and creating appropriate conditions for activation of natural regeneration and defence mechanisms. In this manner, the protective film prevents the growth of pathogenic flora, restores natural moisture, facilitates and speeds up healing processes.
- Vaginal globules that contain specifically chosen small-molecule form of the hyaluronic acid – BASHYAL ™ to moisturize and facilitate regeneration of the vaginal mucosa
- High comfort of use of the Mucovagin globules has been confirmed by 100% of patients in the survey
- The effectiveness of the component BASHYAL™ confirmed in studies 
- Wide range of use regardless of the age
5 mg of hyaluronic acid – small-molecule BASHYAL™
The product does not contain hormones, parabens, oils, plant extracts, and fragrances
Instructions for use and the contents
During standard therapy it is recommended to use 1 vaginal globule per day, at bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
Packaging: 10 vaginal globules
 The effectiveness of Mucovagin vaginal globules in the treatment of patients with symptoms of vaginal dryness” Dr. Ewa Kurowska; Analysis of the cases in gynecology and obstetrics
 Test in vitro performed by Soliance and Uniwersite Paris 5, Kamelia Ghazi Hyaluronan fragments improve wound healing on in vitro cutaneous model through P2X7 purinoreceptor basal activation: role of molecular weight – Kamelia Ghazi et al. 2012