Trivagin gel helps treat intimate infections. It relieves the symptoms of bacterial and fungal infections, such as itching, burning, redness and irritation which occurs with leucorrhoea.
The medical device can be used as a supportive measure in the course of:
- treatment of inflammation of the vulva of different origins, including fungal and bacterial inflammation,
- diabetes and wasting diseases which are conducive to the development of fungal infections,
- postpartum period and menopause,
- antibiotic therapy,
- allergy to washing agents, underwear or deodorants,
- renewed inflammation of the vulva caused by excessive hygiene,
- and also preventively, when it is more difficult to maintain proper hygiene: before and after using a swimming pool, sauna, a sunbed, and during travelling.
The product is intended for women and children above the age of 3.
How it works
Trivagin gel relieves symptoms of fungal and bacterial infections, such as itching, burning, redness and irritation which occurs with leucorrhoea.
It moisturizes and restores the natural safety barrier of your intimate parts, protecting them from the development of pathogenic flora.
It helps restore natural vaginal flora and maintains proper pH, which is responsible for developing a protective layer on your skin.
It eliminates the dryness of your skin and mucous membrane.
It doesn’t stain underwear and it doesn’t feel sticky. It’s easy to use.
- immediate relief of itching and irritation confirmed by 100% of women in the application study 
- a unique composition
- convenient and easy to use, no dirty underwear, it doesn’t feel sticky
Water, lauryl alcohol ethoxylate, glycerol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alpha glucan, triethanolamine, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, ethylhexylglycerin, polysaccharides, sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid
Directions for use and package contents
Before you apply the gel, thoroughly wash and dry your intimate parts. Spread a thin layer of the gel on your external genitalia, starting from the front and moving in the direction of the anus. Use as needed, 2-3 times per day. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the gel. The gel will not stain your underwear.
Package: 30 ml
Contraindications and precautions
For external use only. Do not apply on broken skin or if you are allergic to any ingredient of the product. No interaction with other medicines/medical devices was observed, but do not use other medicines/medical devices/liquids on your intimate parts for 30 minutes after you applied the product. Do not use after the expiry date. Do not use longer than 30 days after opening the package.
Trivagin gel medical device can only be used in accordance with directions for use. Full directions for use are available at www.trivagin.pl
Keep Trivagin gel in a dry place, in temperature below 25oC. Do not freeze the product and do not keep it in the fridge. Keep away from sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
 Application test results conducted on a group of 30 women. The preparation reduced or removed itching immediately or shortly after application.